Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So Exciting! Denise featured in a blog!

Here I was just getting back in the swing of things with some bloggers and low and behold I get this great email from Denise Eloundou in Minnesota...

"Hi Shawna,

Long time no email! I read on your blog the other day that is has been 6 months since you had the baby. Time flies!! I just wanted to drop you an email and give an update on what's going on with me and UB!I I have started calling into the Today Counts! hotline and taking an action step each day. I had a party last month and have one scheduled for the 16th. This was a lead I received from corp this past summer. I've kept in touch with her and now is the right time.

A woman I play volleyball with does silk wedding flowers and has a website
www.loveisblooming.com We are doing a give-away on her blog http://www.loveisblogging.blogspot.com/ I don't think the readership is huge but it is a start.

Thanks for reading. I hope all is well. Take care and talk to you soon.

Denise"

I visited the blog and it's darling and I hope that Denise gets some readership from it and hopefully can book a few parties! Just some great ideas for anyone re-engaging!

No comments: