Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Get your parties into me!

party

We're having a great start in January! Some special mentions to the following Hive Members:

  • Darlene Debardelben - 4 parties this month so far
  • Theresa Small - 4 parties this months so far
  • Annette James, Shawna Straub, Cat Jaiver-Wong - 1 party for the month so far

January is getting off to a good start and I had one of the most FUN bday parties ever with 10 seventeen year olds that thought UB was the bomb! The entire party only took me one hour. It was awesome and they were naturals at getting some great scents together.

I loved when the bday girl's combo ended up having Tomato Leaf. A non-herby that loves that herby scent I bonded with her immediately.

Please send in your parties and your success stories. It's time to get back in the swing of things and get cranking for Valentines sales! Don't forget to read up on the January newsletter in the UB Office.

No comments: