Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Having trouble with RSVP's? Give this a try!

I LOVE this Monica! Way to be creative and think outside the box. Thank you for sharing….TSF

I wanted to tell you how much I LOVE your emails! They are always encouraging and informative! It seems you send a message that applies to a topic that I am currently dealing with!

So, I wanted to share with you a contest I recently held regarding the RSVP'ing. My hostess booked a last minute party and she was going out of town the day after the evite went out. She wasn't returning until the day before her party. So I had her guests RSVP back to me. Her party was scheduled on a Thursday and it the Saturday before and only 3 girls had responded back. So, I emailed the list of guests and held a RSVP contest.

I thanked the ladies who had already RSVP'd and then told them whoever RSVP'd back by Tuesday (the RSVP date) would be put in a drawing for a special gift even if they couldn't attend. Well... I got 20 RSVP's by the next day! It was such a good response I'm going to do it for all my future parties. You can certainly share this with your email loop if you'd like.You all have a blessed day and keep up the GREAT work!Kind regards,Monica

The Hive - this is a great idea! Definitely try it and tell me how it goes.

No comments: