Saturday, January 13, 2007

Great Team Conference Call

Today we were lucky to have McKenna Gordon (founder of UB) join us on The Hive call. For playback of the call you can listen at: Free Conference Play Back Playback Number: (641) 985-5009 Access Code: 805628#


We covered some great topics including advertising techniques, working with small store owners, Open Houses vs. actual Parties, and a whole plethora of great ideas! I'm super excited about the caliber of this team and everyone's willingness to really dive in and help one another. So far we've had 2 team members have their first parties and those went really well. We have 3-5 other members that have their parties booked for this month so I'm really excited to have February's call to really fine tune the team's progress.

I agreed to do the Eugene Home Show http://www.eugenehomeshow.com/welcome.html with Emie in OR the last weekend of the month in January. It will be a great opportunity to really get things rocking there. While husbands are dragging their wives to look at landscaping and power tools, our booth will be a little retreat of heaven to get them to book parties and enjoy the possibilities of their own signature fragrance. The price is only $22.00 a day so I'm loving this opportunity to work a trade show for next to nothing $ wise. And of course the opportunity to meet a Hive member in person. I can't wait for the Elite Retreat and hopefully will be able to meet a ton of them there as well! We need to help Corp come up with the perfect venue. I'm of course wanting Vegas or some place cruizy. We'll see!

Well I'm off to do some prospecting and will report back. So far I received about 60 personality tests and product leads to my website from the DC ad on the 11th. It's great exposure but I think it's a bit pricey to do again. If it was a 1 week ad vs. a 1 day ad then that would be better. Oh well live and learn! I did have a call last night from a potential recruit in Seattle. She will hopefully be attending my Open House on the 25th. I think having someone downtown would just be awesome as I'm about 25 minutes from the city. Hopefully I'll be adding her to the Hive.

BIGGEST NEWS: We're in TEXAS! I'm so excited that Mary Ann Hansen has joined The Hive and brought us into the incredible state of Texas. She is close to Corpus Christi and I know she'll do an awesome job putting UB on the map there. That makes 17 states for UB. I can't wait to be 1/2 way there with 25!

No comments: