Friday, August 3, 2007

I survived Fashion First!


Wow - last night was amazing in so many ways. I took my Mom to the Fashion First Fashion Show in Seattle and after realizing that General Admission was going to be standing for 1.5 hours we started to feel a little nervous but with the excitement and energy of the show we soon forgot our owie tootsies and began screaming when the male celebrity sports models began showing their stuff along with the gorgeous women and incredible clothing lines.


The VIP gift bags each contained a sample of UB lotion and I had the chance to meet Joan Kelly directly and give her a perfume and lotion of "Fashion First 2007" which I created for her with Grapefruit, Mimosa, Jasmine, and Violet. A yummy summertime combination.


Joan was crazy busy but my gift bag included a boutique presentation and card explaining how I work with them and I'm sooo hoping that she will love it and introduce me personally through a letter to the boutique owners and help me get in there with her credibility so we'll see how it goes!


I hope you all have an incredible weekend. One fashion show down and one to go. I have McKenna working on the scent combinations for Nick and Andrae. I received both of their asks for scent creations and so I'll be sure to post the winning recipes to the UB Fan Addicts site as soon as they're ready. I'm off to see Chuck and Larry tonite with a girlfriend as my boys have their own plans so should be a fun evening. Enjoy your weekends and be sure to make at least one contact and post a comment about how that went!

1 comment:

UB SoCal said...

Wow Shawna! That sounds like so much fun! You never cease to amaze me with your projects! When I grow up I want to be just like you! LOL!!
Avis