Saturday, August 25, 2007

Tom Hopkin's EIGHT recommended thank you notes

I know you're all dying to hear about "La Mode" tonite which was one of my most exciting events to date and I have pictures and lots to share on this but it's 10:30 pm and I'm dead so I'll blog more about it tomorrow for Sunday or Monday's post XXOO

PS I so plan on using Tom's advice to write my note to Courtney O from IADT who invited me to La Mode in the 1st place!

Tom Hopkins, motivational speaker and world renowned sales trainer, provides us with his top eight suggestions for thank you notes:

After a telephone contact:

Thank you…for talking with me on the telephone. In today's business world, time is precious. You can rest assured that I will always be respectful of the time you invest as we discuss the possibility of a mutually beneficial business opportunity.

In person contact:

Thank you…it was a pleasure meeting you and my `thank you' is for the time we shared. We have been fortunate to service many happy clients, and it is my wish to someday be able to serve you. If you have any questions, please feel free to call.

Thank you after a presentation:

Thank you…for giving me the opportunity to discuss with you our association for the mutual benefit of our firms. We believe that quality, blended with excellent service, is the foundation for a successful business.

Thank you after purchase.

Thank you…for giving me the opportunity to offer you our finest service. We are confident that you will be happy with this investment towards future growth. My goal is to now offer excellent follow-up service so you will have no reservation about referring others to me who have similar needs as yours.

Thank you for a referral.

Thank you…for your kind referral. You can rest assured that anyone you refer to me will receive the highest degree of professional service possible.

Thank you after final refusal:

Thank you…For taking your time considering letting me serve you. It is with sincere regrets that your immediate plans do not include making the investment at this time. However, if you need further information or have any questions, please feel free to call. I will keep you posted on new developments and changes that may benefit you.

Thank you to anyone who gives YOU service

Thank you…It is gratifying to meet someone dedicated to doing a good job. Your efforts are sincerely appreciated. If my company or I can serve you in any way, please don't hesitate to call.

Anniversary thank you:

Thank you…it is with warm regards that I send you this note to say hello and again thanks for your past patronage. We are continually changing and improving our products and service. If you would like an update on our latest advancements, please give me a call.

No comments: