Sunday, September 23, 2007

Hive Talkin Conference Call Tonight!


Hey everyone! I'm now sick with a cold thanks to my climate change and probably being around 2600 passengers but no worries I'm still kicking! I'm really looking forward to our team call tonight and re-igniting the passion that we all have with this company and the wonderful new things that have occurred in the past few months!

Call info is 712-775-7000 and the code is 805628#
Times as follows:

5pm PST, 6pm MST, 7pm CST, and 8pm EST

I wanted to share some great words from The Success Factory -

Subject: Networking 101: What separates top producers from average performers?

Follow up is key - it should be done quickly and consistently.

Having an effective system for following up - whatever you will use (software such as ACT or Microsoft Outlook).

Offer a newsletter that adds value to your clients. When someone is ready if your name is still in front of them - then the odds of you getting the business will be more in your favor. An offline newsletter is a great idea if you can afford it - Monthly or quarterly; whatever you can afford to do.

Consider having consultants in your downline take turns interviewing one person a month who can share pertinent information about your products to share with your customers.

When meeting new people ask, “May I add you to my online newsletter list? This is where I constantly add value to my customers.”

If you do an online newsletter - add video to dramatically enhance what it is that you do.
Leave an uplifting quick message on people's voice mail when you know they won't be there to let them know you were thinking about them.

No comments: