Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Peridot Boutique Launches their Urban Botanic Partnership

Well the boutique received their shipment of goodies from me yesterday. 100 to start with and I have another 100 on the way to work with them. They are really great about marketing it and have actually blogged about the partnership which I thought was pivotal for those of you trying to work with your own local boutiques. Click here to see their blog and how super cool their postcards turned out!

I know you'll be hearing soon from Kelsey on Aroma Graphics, her new site that will allow UB Consultants to have personalized cards to use for boutiques, or mailers, or events! Next on my list is Seattle Spin Girls' event in late October. This month is BOOKED solid with parties and events to keep things rocking in the Seattle area.

What cool things are Hive Members up to this month? Be sure to comment so we can all take advantage! Hopefully you've all received my October newsletter with the fun halloween idea (I thought it was clever at least) and some back to basics to get your fall season rocking!

1 comment:

UB SoCal said...

I love the card! It is really classy looking! Once again...you amaze me!