Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter to The Hive!

I love Easter for so many great reasons. As I sit here tonite with a load off since hubby picked up the Sam's 7 year old boy special Easter Basket and is at the store handling the Easter dessert that we're in charge of for the extended family Easter dinner. I realize that spring, Easter, and of course The Lord who is the true meaning of Easter leaves me feeling full and inspired.



Today was an extremely exciting day in The Hive. Anne Eschino in CO had a party of 27 today and I'm dying to hear from her ( we talked before and for a minute during, but I know she's exhausted so hopefully we might be able to catch her on the call Monday or I'll make sure to find out the details and share them out).

Irene Macias in Las Vegas left me a message that her Vendor Fair was a huge success and I'm so excited to talk to her as well! She booked 4-5 parties and may also have some interest from some folks in becoming a UB Designer. I could tell from her voice mail it went awesome and her confidence is shining through the cell phone and I LOVE IT! Way to go DIVA BEE!

After such an incredible March I was sure we might have a little lag on the Team RSV but low and behold it's 4/7 and GUESS WHAT?! Over $1400 in Volume already! I LOVE THIS BUSINESS! It's so exciting to see the incredible progress we're making and I just keep the petal to the metal because I don't want the momentum to stop...

I hope you all take today to give thanks for your blessings and success and those of you beginning the journey, remember to take a breath and relax! This business is supposed to be fun so make sure you're having some! I know it feels like you need to go a million miles an hour to make UB Scentsational, but 90 days is the perfect amount of time for 3 - 30 day goals that will get you there. Focus and stay strong and it WILL happen for you!

HAPPY EASTER!

No comments: