Friday, July 13, 2007

Techie Marketing



I found this great article from Steve Strauss through an online small business e-newsletter I belong to. Kind of funny on "how" I found it when you read the article. Just goes to show you that online marketing can be a breeze when you think about how YOU find things you're looking for and go from there!




I love the ideas on You Tube and I know that Associated Content who I also write for likes to have videos come in as well. I may have to turn my camera on and show how fun Fragrance Design is and see where that ends up!




I'd love for all of us to post our great ideas for online marketing in the comments and get sharing great ways to drive new customers to our sites!

2 comments:

UB SoCal said...

I love the idea of doing a You Tube video of fragrance designing. I bet it will be hugely successful!

I use Craigslist all the time to find things that I'm looking for. For UB I wanted to think of a way to word the post to get people to visit my site. Here are the two that I have come to use:

#1...
Private or Group Session - Design Your Own Perfume for only $25.00! (Southern California)

This offer includes a 2 hour private or group session with a Fragrance Designer that will guide each person to creating their own personal scent. There are 66 fragrance oils to select from for blending. This offer also includes one 2oz bottle of designer quality, hypo-allergenic unscented perfume base for each person to put his/her Signature Scent into. Only $25.00 per person!!! Lotions, Shower Gels and Bubble Bath is also available for custom scenting.

100% guaranteed! If you can not create a scent that you LOVE, you will pay nothing. (must be decided prior to placing scent into parfum product)

Bonus...with 8 guests, the session organizer will receive their session and perfume FREE!

Please email me for more information or to set up your private fragrance designing session or workshop or visit my website @ http://www.urbanbotanic.com/avis

#2...
Looking for Fragrance Designers! (California)

If you have a passion for Scents then Urban Botanic is looking for you! No experience necessary...just a love for fragrance and creativity! For more information please visit http://www.urbanbotanic.com/avis

UB Queen Bee said...

Avis these are great! Thank you so much for sharing!