Friday, June 8, 2007

I took my own personality test from Kelsey's blog and my results are posted below. I found them interesting and exciting. It just proves to me that Urban Botanic is definitely where I'm supposed to be and being an entepreneur is exciting and worth the risk. As I continue on at my day job it's changed a lot knowing the direction I want to go now vs. wondering what I would do and being unhappy and feeling lost all the time. It's actually becoming more enjoyable as I realize it's a catalyst in helping me get where I'm going!

Today I'll be doing the Career Day at my son's school. I'm looking forward to it and he is so excited about his class watching me in action. He's recruited the whole second grade to attend so it's pretty inspiring that he thinks I'm the bomb!

You Are An ENFP


The Inspirer

You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.
You are also unconventional, irreverent, and unimpressed by authority and rules.
Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.
You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're quite the storyteller!

In love, you are quite the charmer. And you are definitely willing to risk your heart.
You often don't follow through with your flirting or professed feelings. And you do break a lot of hearts.

At work, you are driven but not a workaholic. You just always seem to enjoy what you do.
You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.

How you see yourself: compassionate, unselfish, and understanding

When other people don't get you, they see you as: gushy, emotional, and unfocused

5 comments:

UB SoCal said...

We think you're the bomb too!!!
Avis

Kelsey said...

okay...I'm dying to know what yours was. I am ENTP, do you remember your 4 letters? I'm guessing ENTJ...

Kelsey said...

okay...too impatient, I looked it up and you are ENFP. I was pretty close with my guess! ;)

UB Queen Bee said...

Ok explain to me again the ENFP thing! LOL - I never figured out that part!

Angie said...

Wow, I just did that quiz and it had me NAILED! I'm an idealist.