Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Karen Phelps posted the playback of the teleseminar which I'm embarrased to say I still haven't had a chance to listen to yet and I'm going to right when I finish posting :)

Excelling in Direct Selling Teleseminar Replay


If you didn’t have a chance to join us for the “Excelling in Direct Selling Teleseminar” you can listen to the replay for a limited time. The number to call is (641) 985-0500 pin 3355534#
This teleseminar replay is for those who are looking to take their business to the next level.
Use these replay commands for easier listening.

Replay Commands
1 - Rewind2 - Pause3 - FF 10 Sec4 - Rew 1 min5 - FF 5 min6 - FF 1 min7 - Restart from the beginning8 - Rew 5 min9 - Go to 1 min from end* - increase replay volume# - Increase replay volume

This week is overwhelming but I'm totally excited! The interview with DSRS is tomorrow morning and then I have lunch scheduled with the Seattle PI blogger now on Wednesday! I need to start my 900 doggie perfume samples for DTDL and then I received an email from DSRS today asking for me to do a giveaway for one of their contests so that will be super cool! All of the contestants have to go to my site and take the personality test and of course we should be ready by then for the website changes so I'm completely PYSCHED! Blogs may be a little short this week due to all the activity but I'm sure you understand :)

The most important thing you can do today is look at this incredible blog from Avis! What are your top 10?

http://ubbuzz.blogspot.com/2007/06/top-ten-reasons-i-love-being-ub.html

No comments: